Manhunt Manhunt

Pretty neat. any reason why you didn't subdivide the polygons using mesh smooth(not sure what it's called in maya) for any of the models? Awesome texturing and lighting, pretty good animation, the walking and running just seemed too robot to me though, It didn't look as nice as your other animated parts.
also, what was your overall render time?

Genwhite240 responds:

Glad you like it. I originally went with the un smoothed bodies because the entire thing was meant to be low poly, and I wanted that to be a known thing, so I didn't smooth the body. But then by accident, I wound up smoothing all the heads, and by the time I noticed, I already rendered about half of the project, and couldn't go back to re-render.

So, total render time is hard to calculate, since I rendered it out on multiple computers over several days, but I guess my BEST guess would be probably about 15-20 hours for the shots, and about 25 minutes for the actual movie render.

Some Words From Santorum Some Words From Santorum

Hi meebs.
"Being gay is not like being black"
thats some comedy gold right there.

Morphemon Duelists Ep.2 Morphemon Duelists Ep.2

This is severely under rated

Great movie, I loved the characters, and very clever. I don't understand how people can say this is slow.. It has a lot of original jokes and gags, unlike most everything else.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Super entertaining

for 10 seconds that was pretty good,

I saw you guest speak at my college, your a super dood.

Desert Gun Desert Gun

it twasnt that hard...

i beat it only after dieing twice. fun lil game.

Kim Jong-Il Terror Gnome Kim Jong-Il Terror Gnome

YAY

It was fun, and i liked kim jon ils voice, it was funny.
fun fact, kim jong il thinks he's Elvis Presley.

Fernando The Squidhunter Fernando The Squidhunter

Good Job Brother! Nice work on the camera focus.

Osuka responds:

Thanks, that was a really tricky part to do :P