Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Super entertaining

for 10 seconds that was pretty good,

I saw you guest speak at my college, your a super dood.

Desert Gun Desert Gun

it twasnt that hard...

i beat it only after dieing twice. fun lil game.

Kim Jong-Il Terror Gnome Kim Jong-Il Terror Gnome

YAY

It was fun, and i liked kim jon ils voice, it was funny.
fun fact, kim jong il thinks he's Elvis Presley.

FPS For Real FPS For Real

woah... sick

that was amazing, i really liked the boss fight, it was really well done. i want to play games like this more now.

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

LOL

thats hilarious, really funny and simple. pretty great It would have been good to beat bowsers fat ass tho

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

AWESOME

Wow at first i thought it was some stupid spam game thing, but then I found the Easter egg, and this game, should be game of the year. it had everything. just pm me if u need to know the secret

Kickflip Kickflip

this game

is pretty amazing, its pretty much the original tony hawk, but side scroller haha, good graphics, i had fun

why is this such low voted

ugur responds:

thanks man, i´m glad you like it. i´m open for all sorts of feedback so its ok if some like it and others not but then it would be nice to know why, well, anyway, cheers :)

Re-bound Re-bound

hmm

i love javanoid, this is just that, except u can't aim ur shots at all by hitting it on the sides.

Crunch Crunch

it'd be funner if..

If it was harder, 25 seconds per answer is alot. if i were 10, this game would be a little more challenging though.... good job i guess.

Cryzabey responds:

Ehh.
On hard, I doubt most people in there 20s could get to question 30.

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

thats sweet.

i love how u can shoot one guy in the air, and just crush him with another, and i love how they can push boxes and ball and all that good stuff, u should make a siege the castle game with human ragdoll cannons :)

great work.