Manhunt Manhunt

Pretty neat. any reason why you didn't subdivide the polygons using mesh smooth(not sure what it's called in maya) for any of the models? Awesome texturing and lighting, pretty good animation, the walking and running just seemed too robot to me though, It didn't look as nice as your other animated parts.
also, what was your overall render time?

Genwhite240 responds:

Glad you like it. I originally went with the un smoothed bodies because the entire thing was meant to be low poly, and I wanted that to be a known thing, so I didn't smooth the body. But then by accident, I wound up smoothing all the heads, and by the time I noticed, I already rendered about half of the project, and couldn't go back to re-render.

So, total render time is hard to calculate, since I rendered it out on multiple computers over several days, but I guess my BEST guess would be probably about 15-20 hours for the shots, and about 25 minutes for the actual movie render.

Some Words From Santorum Some Words From Santorum

Hi meebs.
"Being gay is not like being black"
thats some comedy gold right there.

Morphemon Duelists Ep.2 Morphemon Duelists Ep.2

This is severely under rated

Great movie, I loved the characters, and very clever. I don't understand how people can say this is slow.. It has a lot of original jokes and gags, unlike most everything else.

Poor Joshua Verde Poor Joshua Verde

AMAZING

I see you like german expressionism yes? I love the reference to the crooked window. Probably one of my favorite videos on this website.

What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

Cute

That was so silly and cute, all the little kids. my favorite was.

"what if your hands became penguins, and your face.....became not penguins." you just can't write that kind of comedic gold

Guess Who's back!! Guess Who's back!!

Dear Kitty Krew

See everything you say is real, and I respect you cause you tell it
My girlfriend's jealous cause I talk about you 24/7
But she don't know you like I know you KK, no one does
She don't know what it was like for people like us growin up
You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, jibbodahibbo-- P.S.
We should be together too

Magyar responds:

Straight from the soul

Mouthsinging: A Story Mouthsinging: A Story

I loved it.

Such an original idea. I would love to see more like this. the only problem i had with it is the characters could have been drawn a bit better., but it wasn't that big of a deal to me.

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

AWESOME

Wow i thought it was a ghost of MJ himself, but then I read the author comments.

8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

It was good.

it was well animated and I liked the couch and the sprite guys reviewing the toilet games. The jokes were kinda lame though, I mean toilet humor with video game humor, why not make it a triple play and put a few cock jokes in their as well.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Ive watched this 6 times now.

thankyou so much. i hate that fred so god damn much!

my favorite part is when fred dies.